Gordon-Darby - a leading provider of government services since 1982 - is a Kentucky-based corporation. Since our founding, we have successfully implemented and managed numerous information management and other technology projects with no failures. We provide a range of government services in both the vehicle emissions inspection and fish & game license sales industries — from equipment manufacturing and sale, to managing decentralized programs or full-scale contractor-operated centralized programs and license sale systems. Throughout our history, we have amassed outstanding performance references provided by our satisfied customers. We value quality over quantity and are intentionally not the biggest technology contractor in order to continue to serve our customers to the best of our ability.
Our longevity is a testament to our commitments, our partners, and our continued ability to successfully serve them by giving highly responsive service specifically designed to meet their individual needs.
- Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (ADEQ)
- New Hampshire Department of Safety, Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ)
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department (TPWD)
We have also partnered with:
- District of Columbia, Department of Motor Vehicles
- State of Ohio
- State of Indiana
- State of Kentucky
- State of Florida
- State of Tennessee
- State of Louisiana
Links and Resources
Gordon-Darby Government Services Programs
Arizona Vehicle Emissions
Join Our Team
Gordon-Darby seeks highly qualified and motivated individuals for positions related to:
- Data systems development and implementation
- Vehicle inspection program operation and management
- Emissions testing equipment, inspector and inspection station auditing
- Hunting and fishing license system development and implementation
- Related technical fields
Employment benefits include competitive salaries, a 401k plan, health insurance and a friendly work environment. Applicants should possess an appropriate technical degree of training, experience in one or more of the specified areas of need, the ability to comprehend and work with complex regulations, good oral and written communication skills, creative problem-solving abilities, proficient computer capabilities, and the ability to work independently and with others.
To inquire about any current openings, Contact Us.